⚠ COVID-19 Update: Green Remedy is Open and Taking Necessary Precautions for Safe Pick Up or Delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are you hours?
Open 7 Days a Week!
Closed Christmas Day
Closed Early on some Holidays
Who can shop at Green Remedy?
At Green Remedy, we maintain both medical and adult-use licenses so we are able to serve those that meet the following requirements:
- To be a valid medical patient, we require a valid government-issued photo identification card, a valid medical recommendation, and you must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- To qualify as a recreational client, you must provide a valid government-issued photo identification card and be 21 years of age or older.
Are there any rules to follow?
- In compliance with state guidelines for essential businesses, Team Members & All Visitors are now required to wear a mask or face covering
- In accordance with state and local laws, the daily purchase limit amount is 1oz of cannabis per person
- Please do not open any items inside of the dispensary, if you do, you will be asked to purchase it
- We do not allow loitering or smoking of any kind in or around our property
- While we allow cell phones in our dispensary, we do ask that you do not talk on your phone while inside (However, feel free to peruse on your phone though while you wait in line!)
Where can I view your menu?
At this time you can view our extensive menu of Flower, Edibles, Concentrates and more at our online shop.
Do you offer curbside pickup?
We currently offer Curbside Pick Up! Place your order online, and get notified by text message when your order is ready! Park in one of the designated Pick Up stalls, and a budtender will bring the order to your car!
Before placing an order you will need to create a profile with your first & last name, ID Photo, and Medical Recommendation (Medical Recommendation required for 18+, optional for 21+).
We currently offer delivery service! Before placing an order you will need to create a profile with your first & last name, ID Photo, and Medical Recommendation (Medical Recommendation required for 18+, optional for 21+).
We accept cash and debit cards at Green Remedy. Both payment options are availale for in-store purchases, delivery, and pick up ordering.
What type of discounts do you offer?
In addition to our in-store Demos and Deals, we offer the following discounts:
- 10% Senior Discount for those 62 years + up
- 10% Veteren Discount for those with military backgrounds
- 9.25% Medical Discount for those with the Official MMIC County Card*
- 10% Birthday Discount for all clients on their birthday
- 10% New Patient Discount for first time clients
*More info about the MMIC program can be found here
What is your return policy?
At Green Remedy, we understand that things happen - sometimes an item is defective or damaged, and we strive to ensure complete satisfaction. In order to accommodate a return or exchange, we typically ask for the receipt and the product to be returned in it's original condition. In the event that an item was defective, damaged, or did not meet your needs, we ask for your to speak with a manager so they can assist you in the best manner possible.
How do I get my product on your shelves?
In order to meet with our Purchasing Manager, you can schedule an appointment to meet in person, or email him directly at:
If you would like to drop in for an unscheduled meeting, you may do so during our vending hours which are:
Monday thru Friday
* Please note, if you come in for an unscheduled meeting, you will have to wait until he is available. Our Purchasing Manager is extremely busy and while he does his best to return calls and emails, it can be difficult on high delivery days. Thank you for your understanding and interest in partnering with us!
How do I apply for a job at Green Remedy?
If you are interested in employment opportunities at Green Remedy, please submit your resume to:
Do you sell paraphernalia?
We are not able to sell paraphernalia at Green Remedy as local law does not permit us to do so.
Do you sell plants?
We do not currently sell plants, clones, or seeds at Green Remedy.